Monday, July 9, 2012

The Beginning!

This is my first post so I better make it good!

I'm 21 and blogging from good ol' Texas. I have two amazing kiddos, which you'll be hearing a lot about. Isaac is 5 and Camryn is 3. And I'm currently going through a divorce. This blog was made as an outlet for me. A place I can write and let everything out to start fresh. Sometimes all it'll be about is my kids, sometimes it'll be about how lost I feel, how angry I am, but then about how much I'm trying for something better. So to explain a bit:

Isaac is my little boy and my life. I had him when I was 16 and wouldn't take it back for the world. His father, Dylan, and I were together for just over 2 years but it didn't work out. We had our ups and down for many reasons but now are good friends. Isaac has struggled in the past and has been in speech and occupational therapy and it has helped him tremendously. He's come soo far and is finally almost done with therapy, just in time for kindergarten to start. Eek! He can have some serious anger issues but is still such a sweet funny boy I just can't get enough of him.


Camryn is my little diva. I swore up and down she would NOT be one of those spoiled little princesses but low and behold, it happened anyway. She's petite as can be, blonde hair, blue eyes, and a squeaky Minnie Mouse voice lol. I've got another thing coming when she grows up. I had Camryn when I was 18 and her dad is Joe. Joe and I were together on and off for 3 years. Camryn is too smart for her own good and never slows down. She's my silly babydoll though and I couldn't ask for more.
And this is me!


I've been married almost 9 months but am going through a divorce. You'll be hearing about that too. I've struggled for a long time and still am, but those little voices that keep calling me Mommy are what keep me going each day, even if they drive me insane half the time lol. Right now, I'm living in an upstairs apartment at my daughter's grandparents. They've been wonderful to help me out so much and I could never truly express just how much I've appreciated everything they've done for me. I struggled through high school and was your typical Freshman who got in with the "wrong" crowd and got into drugs and whatnot. Quit that, finished high school 2 years late with 2 children but by God I wanted my diploma and I was going to get it even if it killed me. I went to a community college for a little while but had to drop out and now I'm a stay at home mom. For now. My life is chaos and I'm sure it always will be to an extent but I'm doing what I can one thing at a time to make it better. This is my new start. So enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment