Thursday, July 12, 2012

Autopilot

Ever gone through a whole day on autopilot? That was definitely me today.

Camryn has been whiney all day long. Then Isaac got home from his dads and was in a bad mood. That happens more often than not. The feeling I get tends to creep up on me. I do whatever I need to do for that day then realize the whole thing has passed me by. I feel like a zombie. I go through the motions. I feel numb. It won't seem like anything is wrong until I realize I'm sitting at the computer staring at the rest of the house in a daze. I see the laundry baskets the kids have dumped, once again. I see the dishes already starting to pile up again. I see the toys that need to be picked up. And I feel like I can't move to do anything. I finally push myself to get some dishes done only to "wake up" and realize I've been scrubbing the same plate for 5 minutes and its clean. Then the kids start yelling and when I go to see whats wrong, Isaac is trying to tape his sister in a box. Typical big brother haha. I managed to finish dishes and cooked dinner. Isaac ate wonderfully but Camryn was being very stubborn. She's 3. No surprise there. I remember when Isaac went through his "I won't eat anything" stage at the same age. I keep reminding myself, deep breaths and patience.

Let's hope tomorrow will be a better day.

On a better note, look at my little man!
Love him!

No comments:

Post a Comment