Monday, July 16, 2012

Revelations

First off, any woman who hasn't seen Magic Mike, should! Channing Tatum and stripper. Enough said. I needed some time for myself so Friday night my sister and I went and saw Magic Mike. It was awesome. So awesome in fact, the very next night we went again but with our mom, her friend, and my sisters friend who had also seen it once before. Not only is it a good movie, but its so entertaining watching everyone elses reactions in the theater haha.

Anyway, I had a big night. I spoke to my husband for the first time in almost two months. I was pretty nervous at first but we're getting divorced and needed to sort some things out so it was going to happen eventually. Surprisingly enough, it went well. We spoke about some personal things then were able to talk about the divorce. Finally, no fighting. I actually feel a lot better about everything now that we spoke. Lets hope things stay this calm so we can get it all settled.

Now for my mommy moment, Isaac is going to start school soon :( I swore I was NOT going to be THAT mom that cries when their child starts school but yeah, I definitely am. Isaac has struggled in the past with understanding things and communicating like he needs to soo I've been super worried especially because he didn't go to pre-k but I just keep telling myself it's gotta happen no matter what. He's gotta go to school. Atleast once he starts he'll be around other kids his age and will learn from them. He always did great in daycare when he was around other kids. He has a Superman backpack with some folders and spirals, crayons, pencils, and erasers and such. He likes to wear it around the house and all I can think is, Wow, when did this happen?? I never had that moment of, Omg  I'm 16 and pregnant, what am I going to do?? Nope, never had that. I always knew Isaac would start Kindergarten when he was 5 and I was 22. Then one day I woke up and realized, I'm about to be 22. Isaac's 5. School starts soon. OMG!!! What happened???? Where did the time go??? I don't want to let go of my little boy!!! *sigh* The time has come for me to let him go into the next chapter of his life and really become his own person and it scares the crap out of me. I'm sure most moms can relate. This is just the start of a very long road.

No comments:

Post a Comment