Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Errands & Toys

Today was a good day for me.

My dad was in town and first thing this morning, after Isaac went to Dylan's, he took Camryn and I took run some errands. I dropped off an application at Chicken Express, then headed to Dollar General to drop off another. Camryn's grandma is also a manager there so that helps. Cam's grandma bought a few toys and coloring stuff for her to share with Isaac but she also picked up a recorder. At first she found a big glitter batton but I didn't think it was a good idea because it could be used as a weapon... now I wish she had bought that instead of the recorder. The kids have been running around playing the recorder as loud as they possibly can lol. Ahh! My ears have been ringing all night.

Then this evening I was checking my Gmail while the kiddos were playing. Isaac yelled, "Look Mama! Look!" I turned around to see Isaac dragging Camryn around by her knees! !!!! I hopped up to make him stop and was in the middle of trying to tell him he was going to hurt her when I tripped over one of their toys and fell and twisted something in my foot. Oh yay. Then of course the kids really don't listen because they're laughing too much because Mommy fell. Gotta love kids. We're definitely cracking down tomorrow on picking up toys.

There was a much needed thunderstorm tonight. It scared the kids a bit and Cam started crying and Isaac thought there was a dinosaur outside. But we layed down a read Jack and the Beanstalk together all snuggled up in bed so they calmed down. Now they're asleep! Yes! Quiet time for Mommy! I don't know about anyone else but here lately I've definitely found myself counting down each day to bedtime haha. *sigh* Until tomorrow... goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment